Upper Hunter Conservatorium of Music





Application for music tuition is done via our Enrolment Form. We have a variety of lesson locations and staff. We ask you to contact us first to determine the availability of your preferred instrument in your location. 

Please view our 2019 Student Handbook for information regarding lessons, enrolment, fees and an outline of the terms and conditions of enrolment .

Once an Enrolment Form has been completed, return it to the UHCM Office in person, by email, fax or post or by using this form. See the contacts page for all our address details.

Lessons during the day at one of our partner schools are enrolled through the Upper Hunter Conservatorium office, not via the school. Adult learners are also welcome to apply as we provide tuition for all ages and abilities.

If you have a general enquiry or want to enrol in one of our groups or Ensembles please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please complete the form below and read our Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.


Student Name *
Student Name
Date of Birth *
Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian Name *
Parent/Guardian Name
Address *
Emergency Contact Name *
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Number *
Emergency Contact Number
Is the child of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander decent?
Has this student, or any other family members, ever been enrolled with UHCM? *
Please Indicate the type of lessons the student will be having: *
Please indicate your instrument arrangements: *
By ticking this box, I acknowledge that I am over 18 years of age and accept the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment of the Upper Hunter Conservatorium of Music outlined on pages 12, 13 & 14 of the Student Handbook and accept full responsibility for the payments of all accounts pertaining to this enrolment as detailed on this enrolment form. *
Authority to Use Photographic or Video/FIlm
I give my permission for myself / my child to have his/her image used in official publications, video recordings or for promotional purposes by the Upper Hunter Conservatorium of Music and/or the New South Wales Department of Education. *
Does your child suffer from any of the following?
Does your child have an emergency medical plan?
Please forward a copy to the UHCM